Beginnings of Real Talk 24/7

First off, I would like to introduce myself to those of you that want to get to know the mind behind the madness. I am 28 years old a mother of three and a real person. I have been married and divorced. I have dealt with the unspeakable and the unimaginable. I have triumphed and fallen. I have learned so many lessons in my life and I know I still have so much more to learn.

Real Talk 24/7 is my form of therapy for life. I see so much going on in the world, and have so much to say about EVERYTHING. You may laugh, cry and want to cuss me out. But, that is the benefit of being me. I have no one to impress, so I say exactly what is on my mind. And I am open to constructive criticism or any criticism at all, I am not at all a woes is me kinda girl so, share your thoughts. All I ask is to keep it tasteful. I form no judgments and I expect to receive the same respect. I simply want the world to see that there is nothing out there so bad so unthinkable that any one person can not get through. Because Real Talk, I have dealt with it ALL and I have survived.

So, with all that said and done I hope to give my two cents on anything and everything. It's a crazy world and I live a crazy life and you are most definitely going to be reading about it. And believe at times that I am very much like Wendy Williams and Kathy Griffin no holds bared. But, I do promise you, I'll try my best to have the facts as well as speak my mind.

Enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by Real Talk 24/7

Tonya R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get the Say What? widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!

Keep in Touch